Sat, Sep 30|
Rescue Pets Serving Vets
Heroes & Hounds BBQ Bash
Food, Fun & Furry Friends!
Time & Location
Sep 30, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Rescue Pets Serving Vets, 4793 Red Rock Rd, Benton, PA 17814, USA
Join us for a heartwarming and delicious event that celebrates our heroes - both human and furry! The Heroes & Hounds BBQ Bash is dedicated to honoring our veterans and first responders for their unwavering service and dedication, while also giving some pups a much needed second chance. This event will be co-hosted by Rescue Pets Serving Vets and donations and proceeds will benefit both Heroes Hearthstone & Rescue Pets Serving Vets.
Here's the Highlights!
1. Mouthwatering BBQ: Indulge in a delectable spread of BBQ delights prepared by Heroes Hearthstone! Smoked pulled pork, Hotdogs, Cheeseburgers and all the sides!
2. Dog Adoption Drive: Meet some of the good doggies available for adoption through Rescue Pets Serving Vets and experience the joy of bringing a furry friend into your life! You do not need to be a veteran or first responder to adopt a pet, however, as a token of our gratitude, veterans and first responders will have priority in the adoption process, as well as waived adoption fees. You can also speak with RPSV about volunteer or foster opportunities.
3. Family-Friendly Activities: This event is perfect for families too! Enjoy music, corn hole, a bounce house, and other engaging games for kids. It's a wonderful opportunity to bond with your loved ones while supporting a great cause.
4. Tribute to Heroes: Witness a heartwarming tribute ceremony dedicated to veterans and first responders. Let's come together to express our gratitude for their sacrifices and bravery that keeps our communities safe.
5. Information Booths: Explore informative booths where you can learn more about Heroes Hearthstone and Rescue Pets Serving Vets. There will also be information about responsible pet ownership and volunteers will be available for any questions you may have.
6. Raffle and Prizes: Participate in an exciting raffle with fantastic prizes donated by local businesses. All proceeds will go towards supporting animal shelters and organizations that aid veterans and first responders.
7. Community Unity: Connect with fellow community members, share stories, and forge new friendships. This event aims to create a supportive and uplifting atmosphere that honors our heroes and finds happy homes for a Hero’s best friend.
Come together with your friends, family, and community to show our appreciation for the dedicated individuals who have given so much. Let's celebrate their service and provide loving homes to dogs in need. Your presence can make a meaningful impact. See you there!
THIS IS A LIMITED SPACE EVENT. Please register now to save your seats! Tickets are $20 per adult, and $10 per child (4-13). Children 3 & under are free!